Saturday, June 25, 2011

Brain mush

I have not bin to work in a week and two days. Iv fallen ill and hate it! I don't even wanna think about this next payday and how painfully low the amount will be. Good thing its an off pay check. Still playing lots of WoW. I wouldn't say im addicted just bored to high heavens. My guild is made up of my friends and family irl so its more fun then me hanging out with a ton of randoms. Which works out well when you have a fail-ass ret pally who needs to get buffed and your DPS sucks...so, yea... I dont know what im yacking about. I only play my mage now anyways. Wooot for OP mages!

>So something else thats odd and worth me ranting about. Verizon seems to think i downloaded 8 things on my cell <_< really? let me tell you about my phone. Its one of the cheapest cells that is plain enough that it doesn't need a data-plan for it to work. It didnt come with a crap game like snake...it had no games what so ever! Basic weird ass ring tones and noises that remind me of the good old days when i played my GBC. Camera is grainy always looks like a fancy etch-a-sketch made the photo. BUT trust me when i tell you that you that it does what i need it to do, call people. So i could care less about all that fancy crap. Which is why im confused as to why they would think i downloaded shit on it. Im on a friends plan so she will find out what they are talking about.

>>I havent gone to bed yet. Its now 10:17am. Maybe its all the pop i drank to make me stop hacking up a lung. I feel like drawing but i find when im sleepy i don't think straight and i tell myself everything i draw is awesome! then i wake up later in the day look back and ask myself if i was drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment